The Race for Autism 5K Run/Walk
Sunday June 11th
Race through the Historic Fort Hamilton Army Base
5K Race starts at 10:30 AM Rain or Shine!
ABOUT THE EVENT
NEW THIS YEAR!
Register by Midnight 5/20 and get YOUR name on YOUR BIB!
T-SHIRT/NUMBER PICK UP IN BAY RIDGE
- Friday, June 9th 5-8pm
- Saturday June 10th 12-3pm
- Sunday. April 10th 8:30am-10:15am
- 5K Race (10:30AM) The race will begin in front of Harbor Fitness at 92nd St. & 4th Avenue, and runners will run through the historic Fort Hamilton Army Base, then finish back by the gym. NO VIDEO OR PICTURES ARE ALLOWED ALONG THE COURSE THROUGH THE BASE.
- Warmup (10:00) Move and shake with the Harbor Fitness Zumba team in this high-energy class for adults & kids!
- Kids Activities & Block Party (9:00-Noon) Fun for the kids; face painting, arts & crafts, entertainment, bouncy ride, goodies and more! Food and refreshments will also be served.
- Pee Wee Run (9:45) For children ages 12 & under
- Feats of Strength Show Us Your Grit in our TRUGRIT & FEATS OF STRENGTH Competitions!
- Awards & Raffle (11:30)
- Awards for top 3 Male/Female overall winners:
- 1st Overall Male & Female win a 3 month membership to Harbor Fitness!
- Awards for top 3 Male/Female Army Personnel overall winners
- Age Group Awards for Male/Female Top 3: 19 & Under 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Be a sponsor!/Race info/volunteering
Contact Jodi or Lisa at 718-238-9400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to get involved!
TIMING • RESULTS • VIDEO • PHOTOS
Live online/email/text results during race. Free finish line photos & video.
elitefeats, inc. Farmingdale NY • www.elitefeats.com