The Richard M. Brodsky Foundation Presents the 13th Annual
Sunday, June 7, 2020
6:45 AM Check-In | 9:00 AM Race Time
Rain or Shine
For more about the Richard M. Brodsky Foundation, click here
About the Proceeds 13th Annual AIDS & Cancer 5K Run Walk:
The Foundation will be raising money for the Center of AIDS Research & Treatment at Northwell Health and its Client Advisory Board in Manhasset. The money will also be used for transporting patients for medical services and social gatherings organized by this group.
The Foundation will also raise money to help children with pediatric cancer at Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York, Five Towns Community Center, Long Island Breast Cancer Action Coalition, Ronald McDonald House, St. John’s Episcopal Hospital, and social activities for people living with HIV or cancer.
- Water & NUUN Pre & Post Race
- Sumptuous BRUNCH including PASTA, WRAPS, SALADS, BAGELS, FRUIT, MUFFINS, HEROES, GELATO, COFFEE, PASTRIES
- $5,000+ PRIZES & GIFT certificates given away by a FREE lottery
- USATF 5K certified running course at Baldwin Park (two loops around the course)
- 1st 300 registrants will receive a pair of Long Island Net tickets for the 2020 season
- 1st 300 participants to register get $5 gift certificates to The Cabana and Lido Kosher Deli of Long Beach, $5 to Runyon’s of Seaford, and $10 to Remy’s of Hewlett
- Pre and postrace massages by Metro Physical and Aquatic Therapy of Garden City + Jerry Kelly
- Allstate - Melville (auto and homewner insurance)
- Club Pilates of Oceanside - warm-up exercises!
- Premvida electronic massage roller
- NEW YORK LIFE - Melville (financial services)
- Carrabba's Italian Grill of Suffolk County is donating 300 $10 gift certificates
- Bob Koenig of THE KEYS will be singing the national anthem.
- CHEF PAULA’S Cooking with Stars… fun for kids.
T-shirts with your name on it! Guaranteed to all online registrants by 5/23. If you sign up after May 23, we will have limited t-shirts available on race day. Anyone not receiving an event t-shirt will have one mailed to them after the event!
Stick around after the race! Last year everyone who stayed until the end won a raffle prize!
Top 1 M/F Overall: $75 Gift Certificates
2nd/3rd M/F Overall: $25 Gift Certificates
Top 1 M/F Masters: $75 Gift Certificates
2nd/3rd M/F Masters: $25 Gift Certificates
Top 3 M/F Age Groups: Under 12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85+
$25 Gift Certificates to M/F 1st place winners of all five year age groups!
Packet pickup & Race Day registration is the morning of the event beginning at 6:45 AM
Early Registration: $22 Until Midnight 5/23
Late Registration: $24 Until Race Day
Day-Of Registration: $25
The Richard M. Brodsky Foundation encourages people living with HIV or cancer to lead an upbeat lifestyle consisting of a daily run or walk. If there are any runners or walkers who are HIV-positive or cancer survivors, please write firstname.lastname@example.org and your registration fee will be waived. This offer shall apply to a maximum of 100 people and your health status will not be disclosed.
Bib Will be mailed after online registration closes and you will get a link to post your times online after June 7th.
RESULTS & PHOTOS
LIVE Online/Email/Text Results and FREE Video & Same-day finish line pics
Find Misc Photos on Facebook @elitefeats