This Event has passed.
Watch our calendar for next year's event!
Sun. March 17, 2019 11:55AM START Rain or Shine
Free Sports Pack sponsored by Virgola Italian Wine Bar located off Main St behind the Brick House to the 1st 200 pre-registered runners!
Race starts on East Main Street, leading the finest Celebration of Irish Heritage on all of LI through the cheering throngs of celebratory-minded Celtsmen and their family and friends.
Runners circle scenic Patchogue Lake and finish the straight, flat, blistering 1/2 mile within a hop of every runner's favorite watering hole in downtown Patchogue. If you don't know which is your favorite, come try them all if you dare!
FEES & CHECK IN:
- $20 Exclusive Early Bird Pricing!
- $25 Jan.20th - Until Race Day!
- $30 on Race Day
In Front of Finest Fitness located at 208 East Main Street, Patchogue between 10:30am and 11:30.
Race starts promptly at 11:55! Parade follows. Get there early!
- EVERYONE IS GUARANTEED A TECH TEE!
- All participants 21+ get a FREE BEER!
- Visit the Pubs of Patchogue after your Run & Stick Around for the Parade.
- DRESS UP FOR THE "MOST IRISH LOOKING" AND GET A CHANCE TO WIN $100
- 1st Male & Female overall: $100
- Most Irish looking: $100
- Top Law Enforcement Officer
- Top 3 M/F 5 Year Age Groups: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
Patchogue Parks & Recreation 631-475-4302
RESULTS & PHOTOS
LIVE Online/Email/Text Results
FREE: Video & Same-day finish line photos
Find miscellaneous photos on Facebook