This Event has passed.
Watch our calendar for next year's event!
42nd Annual! NEW HYDE PARK-MINEOLA 8K
USATF-LI Individual & Team Championship Race & Part of the Grand Prix Championship Series. ALL ARE WELCOME
Sunday June 2, 2019 | Rain or Shine
8K 8:30 AM | Kids Fun Run 8 AM
The 2019 NHP-M 8K is USAT&F Certified 8K (4.97 miles) course through suburban streets of New Hyde Park. Nassau County Police traffic control. Splits every mile and 3 water stops.
This is a USATF-LI Individual & Team Championship Race and is part of the Grand Prix Championship Series but ALL ARE WELCOME! Everyone can Enjoy: Age Group Awards & other amenities!
Please see the USATF course map by clicking here!
Register by Midnight 5/11 and get YOUR name on YOUR BIB!
- Before June 2nd $25
- Day of Race $30
- Anytime for 12 & Under $15
- $1 off for members of LITF
Begins At 6:30AM Race Day
AMENITIES & AWARDS
- 8K Championship Tech Shirts (M/F Sizes)
- ALL runners get a CUSTOM FINISHER MEDAL!
- Name on Bib if registered by MIDNIGHT 5/11
- Kids Get Shirts!
- Pre & Post-Race refreshments
- Post-Race food provided by All Round Foods
- Post-race raffle including TV, iPad, gift cards & more!
- Professional Announcing by Terry Bisogno
Cash Awards to Male & Female Overall, Masters (40+) & Senior Grand Masters (60+):
- 1st Place M/F: $75 & 2020 FREE race entry
- 2nd Place M/F: $50 & 2020 FREE race entry
- 3rd Place M/F: $25 & 2020 FREE race entry
Special Awards to Top 1 M/F finishers who reside in New Hyde Park & Mineola.
Awards for 5 year age groups! 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85+
RESULTS & PHOTOS
LIVE online/email/text results!
FREE: Video & Same-day finish line photos
Find miscellaneous photos on Facebook
Harold Axelrod at 917.750.5992 or email@example.com
or visit our website: www.newhydeparkrunners.com