12th Annual Jigsaw 4 mile Run/Walk
Sunday April 22nd
Featuring The John McGorry Irish Mile* (1.27)
In Loving Memory of Pat Petersen
Online Registration closes at 11:59pm April 20th
EARLY Packet Pick Up & Register in person at Jackson Hall:
Saturday 21st 3-5PM & Day of Race at E.I. Marina 7-9:15AM
4 Mile Race starts 9:30AM Rain or Shine!
- 1/4 mile Kiddie Run - 9 AM sharp! $5 per child for pre/same day registration
- 4 Mile Run/Walk - 9:30 AM sharp!
Flat and Furiously fast 4 Mile Run/Walk in local neighborhood with scenic start and finish on Great South Bay! Proceeds support programs on Long Island that work with children diagnosed with Autism.
- Post Event Amenities GALORE & Awesome one of a kind race tee shirt!
- Local & National sponsors!
- Post Race PARTY & RAFFLE at Jackson Hall 335 East Main Street, East Islip, NY.
- Race Award in all age groups! (Something totally Cool)!
Register by Midnight 3/31 to Get YOUR name on YOUR BIB!
- 4 Mile Open/Teacher Division: $25 Pre-Register - $30 Day of Race
- 4 Mile Virtual Jigsaw: Bib with your name on it, Finisher medal and shipped to your door! You can run this anytime in the month of April (Autism Awareness month). Just email us how you did so we can post your time online!
- 1/4 Mile Kiddie Run 12 & Under: $5
- Create your own fundraising page by clicking here!
Pre-Race Check In
Packet Pick-up April 21st: Jackson Hall, 335 East Main St, 3-5PM
Day of Race Check In & Sign Up
Pre-Registered Packet Pick Up or Register Day Of 7-9AM at E.I. Marina
All finishers are Autism Superheroes!
- Individual Awards to Overall M/F runners!
- Top M/F Masters runner!
- Top 3 M/F runners in Age Groups: 8-12, 13-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
- Top overall M & F East Islip Finisher!
- Top overall M & F Teacher!
- Awards to all finishers in 1/4 mile Kiddie Run
*The John McGorry Irish Mile is a 1.27 Mile Race within our Jigsaw Run. It honors John, our friend & official Jigsaw Starter, who we remember in spirit & competition. Awards go to the 1st M/F & 1st Masters M/F to reach the 1.27 mile distance AND complete the Jigsaw 4 Mile Run. (You can win the mile & claim your prize even if you finish Jigsaw in last place!) There is no separate registration for The Irish Mile.
All Jigsaw registrants are eligible to participate in The Irish Mile
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Is my registration/ticket transferable?
- Can I register day of race?
- Is their a Packet Pickup site that includes my race number?
Dogs/Pets are discouraged at Jigsaw.
Race Director Bea Huste-Petersen email@example.com mobile: 631-521-4134
Sorry, no and not refundable
Yes, race day registration is available
Yes, race day packets can be picked up at Jackson Hall April 22 from 3-5
Have questions about 4 Mile Jigsaw Run/Walk for Autism? Contact EJ Autism Foundation
Terry Bisogno "The Voice of Long Island" Announcing at the finish line!
LIVE online/email/text results during race
FREE: Video & Same-day finish line photos
< Find miscellaneous photos on Facebook, same day