SMITH POINT PARK, NY
SAT. SEPT. 8, 2018
9AM START Rain or Shine
Enjoy running a fabulous coastal route to raise money for literacy. The historic Smith Point Bridge is the focal point, offering a panoramic ocean vista; the finish line is at the beach.
The Smith Point Bridge 5K Run for Literacy
Register by Midnight 8/18 to guarantee YOUR NAME on YOUR BIB!
- 5K Run starting at The Smith Point Park parking lot & Finishing at the TWA Flight 800 Memorial
- The Smith Point Bridge 5k Run for Literacy is sanctioned by USATF-LI - SEE MAP HERE
- Top 3 M/F Overall
- Top 3 M/F in Age Groups: 9 & Under 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
- Registration & Check-In Begins 7:30AM at Smith Point Park
- Pre-Registration: $25
- Day of race: $30 (Cash Only)
- Entry fee includes T-shirt & Refreshments
RESULTS • PHOTOS:
LIVE online/email/text results!
FREE: Video & Same-day finish line photos
Find miscellaneous photos on Facebook
Be a sponsor! / Race Info / Volunteer