This Event has passed.
Watch our calendar for next year's event!
SUN. SEPT. 2, 2018 | Registration Begins 7AM | 5K Start 9AM
Aug 11th: Guarantee Your Name ON Your Bib!
RACE DAY CHECK-IN:
- 7AM - 8:30AM - Glen Cove High School: 150 Dosoris Ln, Glen Cove, NY 11542
- 8:15AM - Fun Run Starts on GCHS Track
- 9:00AM - 5K Run/Wall Start in front of GCHS
- $30 Pre-Registration by September 1st. Pre-Registrants are guaranteed a commemorative 5K T-Shirt and free entry into our post-race raffle! $35 race day registration
- $10 1/4 Mile Children’s Fun Run. Child must be 10 years old or younger. All children will receive a t-shirt and medal
- $1,000 of Prize Money donated by Mitch Schlimer Ventures will be distributed to Top 3 Finishers in Both Male/Female and Wheelchair
- Trophies will be awarded to the Top Overall Male and Female & Top Overall Wheelchair Male and Female
- Quality medals awarded to Top 3 M/F Age Groups: 10 & Under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 75+
AMENITIES: All pre-registrants will receive a FREE T-SHIRT & RAFFLE TICKET (prizes will be announced closer to the event)! There will be plenty of post-race refreshments, snacks and entertainment.
COURSE: The Nicholas Pedone 5k is a 3.1 Mile (5k) course that runs through the beautiful streets of Glen Cove NY. Starting in the front of Glen Cove High School and finishing in the back by the football field/track.
The Nicholas Pedone 5K is a USA Track and Field Certified Course and Sanctioned Event
Baby strollers and Baby Joggers ARE permitted on the course. HOWEVER, MUST LINE UP IN THE BACK
PROCEEDS: All proceeds are donated directly to the Nicholas Pedone Foundation, a nonprofit 501c3 dedicated to children fighting pediatric cancer. Over the past 5 years, the Nicholas Pedone 5K has raised over $250,000 for children battling this terrible disease. This year our goal is to break $300,000, so we need your help!
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Race Director: Anthony Famiglietti
LIVE online/email/text results! FREE: Video & Same-day finish line photos